CBAM was the first in Los Angeles to initiate an office-based treatment program for substance users in a primary care setting. This program utilizes FDA-approved medication to treat dependence on opioids (including prescription painkillers and heroin), as well as nicotine or alcohol in the privacy of the doctor’s office, under the supervision of UCLA physicians with expertise in treatment of addiction.
We offer outpatient treatment to adults and adolescents for a variety of substance-related issues including:
- Prescription opioid problems (prescription pain killers such as Vicodin® or Oxycontin®) including treatment with Suboxone® (buprenorphine/naloxone) and Vivitrol® (monthly naltrexone injection).
- Treatment of patients with both chronic pain and addiction with coordinated Addiction Medicine and Pain Management treatment available.
- Alcoholism including treatment with Vivitrol® (monthly naltrexone injection).
- Problems with prescription medications including sedatives and benzodiazepines (Valium®, Xanax®).
- Methamphetamine (patients also may be eligible for one of our clinical trials)
For more information on services currently available at our Santa Monica location, call us at 1-310-319-4700 or click here to request an appointment online.