Los Angeles County is launching a guaranteed income project known as “Breathe” to help address financial uncertainty and provide eligible residents with needed monetary assistance. The program will provide 1,000 selected residents with $1,000 per month for three years.
Applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Live in a Los Angeles County neighborhood that falls at or below 100% of the County’s Area Median Household Income (AMI)
- Have a household income that falls at or below 100% of the County’s AMI, for a single person household, or have a household income that falls at or below 120% of the County’s AMI for households with two or more persons
- Have been negatively financially impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Not be currently enrolled in another Guaranteed Income project offered by the County, a city, or other public or private entity
Click here to apply before the April 13 deadline or visit the program website for more details.